How to avoid top-up failure
Top-up failures are generally caused by two reasons:
Rejection from the card issuer. It may be due to the following reasons. Please check or contact your card issuer for more details:
- The corresponding payment channel is not activated.
- The credit card has expired or has been frozen.
- The credit card balance is insufficient.
- The card number is incorrect.
- The security code is incorrect.
Risk control from the payment channel. It may be due to the following reasons. Please check and make necessary adjustments:
- The device ID is associated with a high number of cards.
- There have been a high number of card declines with this email address.
- The time since this card was first seen on the payment network with this device ID is very low.
- The authorization rate associated with this email address is very low.
- The name on the email address does not match the name on the card.
Other things you need to consider:
Email Address Related:
- When topping up, avoid using a new email address (except for the first time) and preferably use one that has been previously used successfully.
- When topping up, try to associate the email address with the name on the card. For example, if the bank card is signed as "David John," it's preferable to use an email address like firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The more frequently you use a successfully used email address, the higher the success rate.
IP Address Related:
- Try to use a fixed IP address for topping up, preferably one that has been used successfully before.
- The fewer bank cards associated with this IP address in the past, the better.
- The fewer IP addresses associated with this bank card in the past, the better.
- The fewer names associated with this IP address in the past, the better.
Device ID Related:
- The fewer bank cards associated with this device ID in the past, the better.
- The earlier this device ID appears in the payment network, the better.
Bank Card Related:
- In the last several days, the fewer IPs associated with this bank card, the better.
- In the last several days, the fewer names associated with this bank card, the better.
- Avoid topping up with very small amounts and avoid frequent top-ups.
- Start with small amounts and gradually increase the amounts, especially for the first time. Avoid topping up with excessively large amounts.
- The more successful top-ups and the more consistent the payment associations, the higher the subsequent approval rate.
- If you continue to experience frequent failures, please contact us on discord, and we will assist you promptly.